This Tutorial will show you how to install and set up citra on android. Remember this citra is just an early version! Remember i recommend you use Android 7 or later to use it! You can download 3ds rom for citra at pokemoner.com and the password to extract is pokemoner.com
Step 1: Download Citra on Android.
-You access https://emu.pokemoner.com come to android, you can see
You can click download to download it – or you can click Mirror link! Remember to use Google Chrome, i won’t support if you use another browser!
Step 2: Enable Unknown Sources and Install
-To install app stores that are not initially present on your device, Android requires you to enable the Unknown Sources setting. This allows you to download apps and games from sources other than Google to your mobile device.
-To access the Unknown Sources setting directly, press the menu icon or button from the Home screen and tap Settings. Select Security (Android OS 4.0+) or Applications (Android OS 3.0 and earlier). You may need to scroll down to see the Unknown Sources setting. For Android 8.0+, tap Settings, then tap Apps. Next, select “Citra Emulator,” then tap Install unknown apps and toggle “Allow from this source.”
Step 3: Set up Citra:
– Click “Chipset icon”, tick Dual Core, tick override emulated CPU Clock Speed, Audio Stretching…
– Click “3 Dot”, Come to Shader Compilation Mode -> Internal Resolution -> Choose 1x Native
– Change Portrait to Auto-rotate because you will play with Landscape.
– Click “+”, come to the folder includes Rom.3ds and click OK!
– Click “3 Dot”, Refresh list if you can’t see game!
Step 4: Edit Control
– Swipe from the top of the screen, Click “3 Dot”, Choose Configure Controls and choose Edit Layout.
– You can Edit and Click Done.
– Now, your game will crash. You close the app and open again with game. It will work or crash because it’s a demo app! You try again until the app is opened. Loading game and play!.
P/s: You can copy the save file on PC because it has sdmc folder!