Total Rebuilding of the Tilesets
Redesign of the Exp and Pv Bar New Sprite
Sprite for the Heroes New Pokemon Sprites
New Mini Sprites (Team)
New Sprite of Trainers
HG / SS Music
Text Style D / P / Pl
modified combat window (unfinished)
background New background in the “POKEMON” menu
Primary Download (6.43MB – Ads – Google Drive)
Alternate Download Mirror (6.43MB – Ads – Mediafire)
Alternate Download Mirror(6.43MB – Not Ads – Mediafire)
Alternate Download Mirror (6.43MB – Ads – Amazon Drive)
Alternate Download Mirror(6.43MB – Not Ads – Amazon Drive)
1. How to Download?
If a game is split in parts, you need download them all. every host is different but i’ll show youthe ones i use the most: Mega, Google Drive or Mediafire! in many cases, you will be taken to adfly site – shorten link – we use this to pay for server fees and protects from Attacks – DDOS. All you have to do there is wait 5 secounds and click “SKIP ADS” if another tab opens you close it!
2. How to extract Game or Parts?
Big Games are splip in smaller parts and compress into a file! Some files are compress with Winrar, programs can extract mayn formant such as: .rar/.7/.001/.002/…etc – provided they are updated to the latest version.
1. Download Games on Pokemoner.com
2. Install latest WinRAR or 7-Zip, this is important! old Winrar can’t extract new packages.
3. Then right click the game and click “Extract to Name of game”.
4. Then right click trhe first part only and click “Extract to name of parts”. That will extract the whole package. You don’t need to do anything with the other parts.