– The choice of STARTERS
When you go in the bag to choose your starting POKEMON, you will have the choice between four pockets:
1 ° The three STARTERS of the first generation.
2 ° The three STARTERS of the second generation.
3 ° The three STARTERS of the third generation.
4 ° Three POKEMON of first form at random with at least one offensive attack.
– NUZLOCKE MODE (From Gadoin)
The NUZLOCKE MODE can be activated or not at the beginning of the game.
Only the first POKEMON per zone can be captured after getting the POKEDEX!
(The STARTER does not count and the POKEMON SHINEYS are not catchable on an area already used)
A POKEMON K.O at the end of the fight is permanently deleted.
Losing a fight will restart the game.
– The options
Options can be enabled before recovering the STARTER.
1 ° The POKEMON trainers are at random.
2 ° Wild POKEMON are at random.
3 ° The evolutions are at random. (The POKEMON will evolve to the original level but to another species)
4. The attacks are at random.
5. The STARTERS are at random. (In this case you will not have access to the four pockets as explained above)
Others are available in the menu (START => OPTIONS)
1 ° Adjust the level and the attacks of the POKEMON trainers compared to the highest of your team.
(If your team’s max level is lower than the opponent’s original level then it will not be adjusted)
2 ° Inverted the relations between the types. (The type FIRE becomes effective against the WATER, the WATER against the type PLANT … etc)
3 ° Change the level of difficulty (1 = Normal, 2 = Level + 33%, 3 = Level + 66%)
The old options:
– Text speed preset to 3
– Combat animations are enabled by default
– Preset sound on STEREO
– All POKEMON (386) can be obtained. (The Legendaries are unique)
– All can be obtained several times.
(Letters, Decorations, Objects to Hold, Berries, Objects of Care and Objects that were not available in the original Emerald Version)
– The colors of the heroes have changed from GREEN to BLUE.
– Alternative evolutions for the POKEMON which evolve by exchange.
Tetarte => Tarpaud Happiness, Kadabra => Alakazam Happiness (between noon and midnight), Machopeur => Mackorver LVL 40, Gravalanch => Grolem LVL 40, Ramoloss => Roigada Stone water, Spectrum => Ectoplasma Happiness (between midnight and noon) , Onix => Steelix Max Beauty, Hypocean => Hyporoi Stone Water, Insect = = Cizayox Max Beauty, Porygon => Porygon2 Happiness, Coquiperl => Random Serpang or Rosabyss LVL 30
– The master of the berries always gives two berries at random but now all berries confused.
– The hatching level goes from 5 to 1.
– Fixed the bug of the grena bay.
– Fixed the bug of cloning.
– Catch rates are reduced by 30%.
– Insertion of the Day and the Night.
– Lottery price changed.
Before: MasterBall, Max Reminder, Multi Exp, PP Plus. Now: MasterBall, Superbonbon, PP Max, Multi Exp.
– The capacity donors are now unlimited and new ones have been added:
NIGHTMARE (Mount Memoria), PIQUE (Cimetronelle), DESTRUCTION (Pacifville), RAFALE FIRE, VEGE-ATTAK, HYDROBLAST (Combat Zone).
– The route 120 berry donor no longer has a bay in relation to the player’s ID but one of five at random each day.
– CTs are unique and unlimited. (Can not be obtained more than once)
– CSs have become erasable.
– Replacement of CTs with POKéMON at the casino of Lavandia.
(TERHAL 6000, PORYGON 5000, DEBUGANT 4000, EVOLI 3000, M.MIME 2000)
– A person in the Combat Zone can change the special ability of a pokemon if he has a second one.
– You can pamper your Pokémon against 8Pco at the Combat Zone. (Increases happiness)
– The NATIONAL POKEDEX is obtained at the beginning of the game and after the league the PROF. SEKO offers a MasterBall instead.
– The person who gives the hidden power CT to Cimetronelle can give the type and an info on the power of it.
(On the POKEMON in first position in the team)
– Tickets for the islands are all available.
Eon Pass => On the floor of a POKEMON Center after defeating MEWTWO, Old Map => At the Battle Zone Port after graduating from POKEDEX REGIONAL,
Ticketaurora => Given by SCOTT to the Combat Zone after having all the SILVER SYMBOLS,
Ticketmystik => Given by SCOTT to the Combat Zone after having all the GOLD SYMBOLS.
– At Pacifville a person was giving CT Back and Frustration now he gives a choke egg every 3 days. (One of 9 at random)
– Possibility of facing the rival in the lab after facing MEWTWO. ( Once a day )
– PIERRE can now ask a revenge to the Meteor Site
– In each city a music panel has been installed and allows to change music.
– Combat music from 1G (RF / VF) and 2G (OAC) can be played against wild POKéMON.
– Storage Box No. 14 has been removed for technical reasons.
– The limit of POKéBLOCS on a POKéMON is no longer compared to the smoothness but to 51 by POKéMON.
– Possibility of running in buildings.
– Improved IV viewer, it no longer gives a random STAT if there are several of the same value, it will give them all.
– In Eternara, a person will say a random phrase that corresponds to an EV of a STAT of the first POKEMON of the team.
– Fossils can all be obtained multiple times using Eclate-Roc, once the golems have been woken up.
(Fossil Dome, Nautilus, Fossil Claw, Fossil Root and Old Amber)
– RONFLEX and LOHKLASS can reappear from time to time.
– Modifications of the Tilsets by those of Red Fire and Green Leaf.
– Possibility to get the second bike at Rodolphe after the league.
– Mew learns attacks that were exclusive to POKEMON XD. (“Bluff” lvl5, “Imitation” lvl15, “Feint” lvl25, “Hypnosis” lvl35 and “Elecanon” lvl 45)
– Added other forms of DEOXYS and can be changed on the White Stone in Éternara with DEOXYS in first position.
(Added compatibility to the movetutor, attacks and statistics specific to each form and the ban to the building of the ZOC)
– The EV limit is now 252 per STAT instead of 255.
– The poison does not put K.O out of combat, it will leave 1PV before being dissipated.
– The chance of meeting SHINEYS has been increased.
– Added seven special ribbons with new conditions (Combat Zone).
Location of POKEMON LEGENDARY:
ARTIKODIN lv70: CAVE TREFONDS during low tide after defeating MEWTWO. (FORCE, SURF)
ELECTHOR lv70: NEW LAVANDIA after defeating MEWTWO. (SURF)
SULFURA lv70: ARDENT ROAD after defeating MEWTWO. (STRENGTH)
MEWTWO lv80: GROTTE ATELIER (SURF)
MEW lv30: ILE LOINTAINE after graduating from DEX regional, you have to recover the OLD FISH at the port of the COMBAT ZONE.
RAIKOU lv70: GROTTE METAMO after defeating the league.
ENTEI lv70: GROTTE METAMO after defeating the league.
SUICUNE lv70: GROTTE METAMO after defeating the league.
LUGIA lv70: ROC NOMBRI, it is necessary to recover the TICKETMYSTIK at SCOTT to the COMBAT ZONE after having obtained all the SYMBOLS OR.
HO-OH lv70: ROC NOMBRI, it is necessary to recover the TICKETMYSTIK at SCOTT to the COMBAT ZONE after having obtained all the SYMBOLS OR.
CELEBI lv30: WOOD CLEMENTI, after graduating from the regional DEX you will get a GS BALL to get it back.
REGIROCK lv40: RUIN DESERT after activating the SANCTUARY.
REGISTEEL lv40: ANTIQUE TOMB OF AFTER activating the SANCTUARY.
REGION lv40: GROTTE ISLAND after activating the SANCTUARY.
LATIAS lv50: SOUTH ISLAND after having overcome the league it is necessary to recover PASS EON in a CENTER POKEMON.
or lv40: Walks on the roads of Hoenn after the league.
LATIOS lv50: SOUTH ISLAND after having defeated the league it is necessary to recover the PASS EON in a CENTER POKEMON.
or lv40: Walks on the roads of Hoenn after the league.
KYOGRE lv70: GROTTE MARINE after defeating the league.
GROUDON lv70: GROTTE TERRA after defeating the league.
RAYQUAZA lv70: PILLAR CELESTE after ending the fight of KYOGRE and GROUDON.
DEOXYS lv30: ILE AURORE,, it is necessary to recover the TICKETAURORA at SCOTT at the COMBAT ZONE after obtaining all the SILVER SYMBOLS.
JIRACHI lv05: ALGATIA after defeating the league, in the house of PIERRE ROCHARD.
Location of TM / HM
HM01 Cup Merouville
HM02 Flight Route 119 (offered by our rival)
HM03 Surf Clémenti-Ville (given by Timmy’s father)
HM04 Force Tunnel Mérazon
HM05 Flash Granite Cave (given by a mountain man at the entrance)
HM06 Eclate-Roc Lavandia
HM07 Cascade Atalanopolis (offered by Marc)
HM08 Algatia Diving (given by Pierre)
TM01 Mitra-Poing Route 115 (requires Surf)
TM02 Dracogriffe Meteorite Site
TM03 Vibraqua Arena of Atalanopolis
TM04 Fullness Arena of Algatia
TM05 Scream Route 114
TM06 Toxik Ardent Road
TM07 Hail Cave Depth
TM08 Arena inflate of Myokara Village
TM09 Road Seed Ball 104
TM10 Then.Hidden Cimetronelle (given by a grandmother)
TM11 Zenith Zenith Cave (Highway 120)
TM12 Provoc Reward of the House of Traps (5th visit)
TM13 Laser Ice Wreck
TM14 Blizzard Cave Depth
TM15 Ultralaser Road ViTMory
TM16 Wall Light Lavandia
TM17 Nénucrique shelter
TM18 Dance Rain Wreck
TM19 Giga-Sangsue Route 123 (offered by a lady if you have a plant-type Pokémon)
TM20 Rune ProteTM Agatia
TM21 Frustration Nénucrique Shopping Center
TM22 Sun Litter Safari Park
TM23 Iron Tail Meteor Website
TM24 Thunder Lavandia (offered by Voltère)
TM25 Fatal-Lightning New Lavandia (requires Surf)
TM26 Earthquake Cave Fondmer
TM27 Back Nénucrique Shopping Center
TM28 Tunnel Route 114 (given by a boy in the House of the Fossil Maniac)
TM29 Psyko ViTMory Road
TM30 Ball’Ombre Mount Memoria (indoor)
TM31 Atalanopolis Brick Breaker
TM32 RefleTMion Route 103 (requires Cup)
TM33 ProteTMion Mérouville
TM34 Shock Wave Arena of Lavandia
TM35 Clementi-Flame Lance-City (requires Surf)
TM36 Bomb-Beurk Village Myokara (offered by a man at the Pokémon Fan Club after beating Norman)
TM37 Stormy Route 111 (desert)
TM38 Burning Path Blast (Requires Force)
TM39 Arbor de Merouville Tomorrow
TM40 Aeropic Cimetronelle Arena
TM41 Turmoil Pet Fighting Tent
TM42 Facade Arena of Clémenti-Ville
TM43 Hidden Strength Route 111
TM44 Rest Nénucrique
TM45 AttraTMion Vergazon Combat Tent
TM46 Larcinus Oceanographic Museum of Poivressel (given by a Sbire Aqua)
TM47 Steel Wing Granite Cave (donated by Peter)
TM48 Exchange Memoria Mount (exterior)
TM49 Seizure The Marina (offered by a sick man)
TM50 Overheating Arena of Vermilava
List of objects held by POKEMON
Love: MAGNETI 5% – MAGNETON 5%
Ameliorator: PORYGON 5% – PORYGON2 5%
Frave Bay: GOUPIX 100% – 100% FEUNARD – 100% CANINOS – 100% ARCANINE – 100% MAGBY – 100% MAGMAR – 100% CHAMALLOT – 100% CAMERUPT
Kika Bay: GIRAFARIG 5% – KECLEON 5%
Maron Bay: SPINDA 5% – CHUCHMUR 5% – RAMBOUM 5% – BROUHABAM 5%
Mepo bay: MELO 95% – MELOFEE 95% – MELODELFE 95% – MIME 5% – SKITTY 5% – DELCATTY 5%
Oran bay: PICHU 5% – PIKACHU 95% – RAICHU 5% – FOUINETTE 5% – FOUINAR 95% – CARATROC 95% – ZIGZATON 5% – LINEON 95%
Pecha Bay: MEDHYENA 5% – GRAHYENA 5%
Prine Bay: MEW 100% – CELEBI 100%
Sitrus Bay: FOUINAR 5% – LINEON 5%
Willia Bay: LIPPOUTI 100% – LIPPOUTOU 100%
Ballelumière: PIKACHU 5%
Baton: CANARTICHO 5%
Spout: RAPASDEPIC 5% – DODUO 5% – DODRIO 5%
Smoke Ball: SMOGO 5% – SMOGOGO 5%
Ceint.Black: DEBUGANT 5%
Ash: HO-OH 100%
Coal: CHARTOR 5%
Dragon Fang: MINIDRACO 5% – DRACO 5% – DRACOLOSSE 5%
Cuillertordu: ABRA 5% – KADABRA 5% – ALAKAZAM 5%
Mystic Water: WAILMER 5% – WAILORD 5% – MORPHEO 100%
Ecillecoeur: LOVDISC 95%
Ecailledraco: HYPOTREMPE 5% – HYPOCEAN 5% – HYPOROI 5% – DRABY 5% – DRACKHAUS 5% – DRATTAK 5%
Glaceternel: STALGAMIN 5% – ONIGLALI 5%
Miracl Grain: BALIGNON 5% – CHAPIGNON 5%
Big Pearl: KOKIYAS 5% – CRUSTABRI 5% – GLOUPTI 5% – AVALTOUT 5%
Zen Grelot: EOKO 100%
Gros Champi: PARAS 5% – PARASECT 5%
Bay Juice: CARATROC 5%
Milk Meumeu: ECREMEUH 100%
Lunet.Noires: TENEFIX 5%
Bone Mass: OSSELAIT 5% – OSSATURER 5%
Morc. Star: STARI 5% – STAROSS 5% – JIRACHI 100%
Mouch.Soie: EVOLI 100%
Egg Chance: LEVEINARD 5% – LEUPHORY 5%
Metal Skin: STEELIX 5% – TERHAL 100% – METANG 5% – METALOSSE 5%
Nugget: TADMORV 5% – GROTADMORV 5%
Pearl: KOKIYAS 95% – CRUSTABRI 95%
Small Champi: PARAS 95% – PARASECT 95%
Peak Venom: 5% ASPICOT – COCONFORT 5% – DARDARGNAN 5% – CACNEA 5% – CACTURNE 5% – ROSELIA 5%
Hard Stone: ONIX 5% – GALEKID 5% – GALEGON 5% – GALEKING 5%
Stone Moon: MELO 5% – MELOFEE 5% – MELODELFE 5% – SELEROC 5%
Stone Stasis: RACAILLOU 5% – GRAVALANCH 5% – GROLEM 5%
Pierresoleil: SOLAROC 5%
Fist Chance: LEVEINARD 95%
Arg powder: CHENIPAN 5% – CHRYSACIER 5% – PAPILUSION 5% – CHARMILLON 5% – PAPINOX 5% – MASKADRA 5%
Metal Powder: METAMORPH 5%
Pouss.Etoile: STARI 95% – STAROSS 95%
Remains: RONFLEX 100%
Royal Rock: TETARTE 5% – TARTARD 5% – TARPAUD 5% – RAMOLOSS 5% – FLAGADOSS 5% – ROIGADA 5% – HARIYAMA 5%
Purple Rune: FANTOMINUS 5% – SPECTRUM 5% – ECTOPLASMA 5%
Rune Sort: FEUFOREVE 5% – SKELENOX 5% – TERACLOPE 5% – POLICHOMBR 5% – BRANETTE 5%
Soft sand: KRAKNOIX 5%
Blue Shard: COQUIPERL 5%
Yellow Shard: LOUPIO 5% – LANTURN 5%
Red Shard: CORAYON 5%
Green Shard: RELICANTH 5%
Vive Claw: SABELETTE 5% – SABLAIREAU 5% – FARFURET 5%
Have Pikachu as a starter:
While climbing for the first time in the rival’s room, do not touch his POKéBALL,
go down to the ground floor and take a step towards the wall.
Pikachu will be in the 4th pocket when selecting choke at one of three locations.
Have the starter you need in PACIFVILLE:
The egg will be random unless your first pokemon carries:
– Venom pic for Bulbi
– Fang dragon for Salameche
– Meticulous water for Carapuce
– Miracle grain for Germignon
– Coal to Héricendre
– Sea incense for Kaiminus
– Long live claw for Arcko
– Black belt for Poussifeu
– Soft sand for Gobou.
Fire flurry, Hydroblast and Vegé-attak to the combat zone:
The NPC will offer one of three attacks depending on the generation of your first pokemon team.
Will give you the value of a random state unless your pokemon keeps you:
– Protein for the attack
– PV plus for HP
– Iron for defense
– Carbon for speed,
– Calcium for spe attack.
– Zinc for defense spe.
Explosion or destruction:
The MOVE TUTOR will teach you one of these two attacks if your first pokemon has an item or not.
Reset daily events:
You have to run the RTC version on Visualboy Advance, advance the year of two years on your PC,
recover all the berries planted, then it is necessary to fill your team with six pokémon (the first one with the affection with max),
talk to the egg donor at PACIFVILLE, he will tell you that you have no more room.
Save, close the emulator and reset the time of your PC to the correct time.
It also allows you to skip your backup of the RTC version to UTC without having problems with the vents.